Made of: 100% Australian merino wool. 20 micron wool is used for extra softness.
When made from Merino wool, thermal base layers help against feeling even the most bitter of weather while maintaining maximum comfort. Ultra fine Merino is as soft as cotton and helps maintain the body’s optimum temperature without overheating.
Woolen clothes wick away sweat and keep the body dry (your sweat does not get cold on you)
- Wool, which allows air and moisture to pass through the fabric in both directions, is breathable.
- Unlike other fibers with its natural anti-static properties, wool has the ability to absorb more than 33% of its own weight in moisture vapor without giving a feeling of wetness. Wool does not sweat and absorbs sweat.
- Thanks to its natural antimicrobial feature, it reduces the growth possibility of bacteria and fungi and thus prevents the formation of odor.
- Wool is a heat stabilizer. It is cold proof.
- Wool is not allergic. On the contrary, it does not allow the formation of allergic environments.
- Wool is flexible.
- Wool is natural.
- Wool is healthy.
- Wool is soft.
- It has been determined that wool improves sleep quality thanks to its natural breathing and body temperature regulation feature.
NOTE: Mothballs have been added to our products to prevent moth eating. In order for the smell to come out, it is recommended to air it in the open air for 1 day and then rinse it with warm water.