Acorn extract is an environmentally friendly product that does not pollute the environment during application as a natural tannins.
Areas of application can be counted as a natural dye in vegetable leather tanning, fabric dyeing and as a glue additive in mdf / chipboard industry.
In the retainage of chrome leather, it fills the empty structure, also thin and tight
leather with glaze is obtained.
- As a result of the use of chrome leathers in retaining, more
provides sufficient and easy sanding.
- Natural (natural) skin appearance is easily achieved by polishing or polishing.
- Pattern printing on the skin side is easier and permanent.
- With its use in leather tanning, the more dense and fuller product is obtained.
- It provides an increase efficiency.
- Its water resistance is better than other tanning agents.
- Lightfastness is more than most vegetable tannins.
- It is a natural environment-friendly product and does not create harmful waste to the environment.
How do we ship your order:
We ship worldwide our natural dyes. Once you entered your address, you can see the shipping cost to your country. We ship with express delivery which means we use TNT, UPS, or DHL carriers.
Please keep in mind that the shipping cost is calculated on the basis of weight. So if you buy one product with 90gr, it will calculate 130gr as a weight with packaging. That means you will pay the same shipping cost until 500gr. Some samples:
|EU Countries and Canada||11$||13.50$|
|South America & Australia||21$|
How to Buy Dried Acorn Extract
We sell Dried Acorn Extract in small packages as retail on our website. Please be aware that we are also selling dried acorn extract as a wholesale. So you can buy wholesale Dried Acorn Extract from themazi. We consider every +50 kg orders as a wholesale and we offer reasonable prices.