Name : Waffle Fabric
Width : 155 cm ( + - 5%)
Contents : 100% Cotton
GSM : 300 GR / M2 (+- 4%)
Thanks to its functional properties, it is used in many different product designs. An excellent choice of fabrics for making bathrobes, towels, loincloths, blankets, duvet covers, pillowcases; and many more home textile products. It is very popular for home textiles, but also super for dyeing and creative work.
Waffle Fabric Features:
- It has a honeycomb-like texture.
- It is among the most common types of fabric used.
- It has a very warm structure when used in clothes.
- It is often used as a hood lining.
- This type of fabric has a very attractive appearance.
- Washable at 30 degrees.
- Can be dried at low temperature
- It is a flexible fabric.
Our fabric, woven in 210 cm width, descends 150-160 cm in width after the first wash. Themazi always does the first wash of all the fabrics within its body. thus eliminating customers' worry that the fabric may shrink after the first wash.
Why choose Themazi?
- Themazi works with companies that are experts in their fields and have Eko tex - GOTS certificates for dyeing or washing processes.
- With its expert team, Themazi provides meticulous control of all processes from the beginning to the end of production.
- As Themazi Family, we focus on providing our customers with high quality products and reducing their costs. We are in constant effort and care to achieve high quality in all production stages and to maintain and maintain nationally and internationally accepted quality standard performances.
For Wholesale Purchase;
Remember, as the order quantity increases, our costs decrease, so we can give you the lowest price.
- For purchases of 10 yards or more, the yard price is $11.27
- For purchases of 30 yards or more, the yard price is $9.57
- For orders of 100 yards or more, the yard price is $8.50
Reducing your shipping costs is our main priority. For this, we offer all kinds of options (by Air, Land or Sea). For details, contact us at email@example.com
You can order this Waffle fabric dyed with Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified special color. For this, it will be enough to send us your pantone code. Before proceeding to the final production, the sample study, which we call (Golden sample), is carried out. sample work is offered to the customer. and after the approval of the customer, the actual production starts.
For this, your minimum order quantity must be 200 yards or more. Prices may vary depending on color tones.