Name : H2 Hemp Fabric
Content : 70% Hemp - 30% Cotton
Width : 95cm
It is our stone color hemp fabric. This fabric is widely used in upholstery, furniture, bags, clothing and textile accessories. We knit this fabric on a traditional wooden hand loom. It is the original color of our fabric. We did not apply any dyeing process, chemical or artificial additives.
Our fabric, which we woven with a width of 110 cm, has a width of 90-100 cm after the first wash. Themazi always does the first wash of all the fabrics within its body. thus eliminating customers' worry that the fabric may shrink after the first wash.
Hemp Fabric Features:
Provides mildew and UV protection.
It is derived from sustainable agriculture.
Its structure is made of very strong natural fibers.
It is extremely durable.
With its strong insulator feature that does not retain moisture, it has a cooling effect in summer and a warming effect in winter.
Hemp Fabric is breathable and highly absorbent. It is fade resistant. It does not wear out after washing a few times. It becomes softer after each wash and maintains its durability. Hemp Fabric is protective against UV rays. It has a high thread count, meaning it is tightly woven. The sun's rays cannot pass through it.
About the Cannabis Plant:
- It protects nature by reducing environmental problems caused by global warming by reducing carbon emissions against the damages caused by Fast Fashion and Unconscious Consumption. Hemp absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Unlike many agricultural products that consume excessive water and are produced using too many pesticides and chemicals, hemp is environmentally friendly.
- Hemp Improves Soil Health. Hemp can be grown in almost any type of soil. It does not deprive the soil of its nutrients or other properties. On the contrary, it helps restore some vital nutrients that were previously lost. It can grow cannabis in more than one cycle in the same area. Hemp is resistant to pests by nature. It can use its leaves as its own fertilizer without the need for fertilizer. Hemp products are completely biodegradable. It does not leave any residue that harms the nature.
Why choose Themazi?
- Themazi works with companies that are experts in their fields and have Eko tex - GOTS certificates for dyeing or washing processes.
- With its expert team, Themazi provides meticulous control of all processes from the beginning to the end of production.
- As Themazi Family, we focus on providing our customers with high quality products and reducing their costs. We are in constant effort and care to achieve high quality in all production stages and to maintain and maintain nationally and internationally accepted quality standard performances.
Wholesale Purchasing; Remember, the more you buy, the lower our Costs and the better prices we can give you.
- For purchases of 10 yards or more, the yard price is 25 TL.
- For purchases of 25 yards or more, the yard price is $23.78. It falls under the special order category. custom made. Production may take about 2 weeks.
- For purchases of 55 yards or more, the yard price is $19.95. It falls under the special order category. It is produced for individuals and companies. Production may take about 3 weeks.
If you want to shop in large quantities and not worry about shipping costs, please contact us via e-mail.
You can also contact us via live chat for any questions you may have. We will reply as soon as possible.